Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) affects up to 15–20% of women of reproductive age. It occurs when levels of certain hormones are out of balance, leading to the growth of fluid-filled sacs on the ovaries. Side effects include irregular or absent periods, hair loss, excess hair growth, acne, weight gain, depression and fertility problems. PCOS is also associated with a higher risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and obesity. Unfortunately, there is no cure for PCOS. However, one of the first-line treatments is diet and lifestyle changes.
In fact, in overweight women, as little as a 5% weight loss can restore irregular periods and boost ovulation
- Women with hormonal issues
- PCOD/ PCOS issues
- This program starts with In Body Composition Analysis
- In addition, nutritionist will understand your current Diet, Exercise, Sleeping pattern, your medical history and your health goal.
- Based on above parameters, nutritionist will provide you with some tips on Diet and Lifestyle changes
- You will get 100% customized diet plan as per your food preferences (Veg/ Non Veg) divided into 5-6 meals in a day
- Diet plan will include multiple home-made food options which you can easliy find in the Supermarket
- No Crash Diets, No Supplements & Pills
- Based on what package you select, there would be regular consultations with Nutritionist every 10 days to monitor your progress and adjust Diet Plans accordingly