Nutrition and physical activity are important parts of a healthy lifestyle when you have diabetes. Along with other benefits, following a healthy meal plan and being active can help you keep your blood glucose level, also called blood sugar, in your target range. To manage your blood glucose, you need to balance what you eat and drink with physical activity and diabetes medicine, if you take any. What you choose to eat, how much you eat, and when you eat are all important in keeping your blood glucose level in the range that your health care team recommends.
- Diebetic Patients
Diabetic Management Diet
- This program starts with In Body Composition Analysis
- In addition, nutritionist will understand your current Diet, Exercise, Sleeping pattern, your medical history and your health goal.
- Based on above parameters, nutritionist will provide you with some tips on Diet and Lifestyle changes
- You will get 100% customized diet plan as per your food preferences (Veg/ Non Veg) divided into 5-6 meals in a day
- Diet plan will include multiple home-made food options which you can easliy find in the Supermarket
- No Crash Diets, No Supplements & Pills
- Based on what package you select, there would be regular consultations with Nutritionist every 10 days to monitor your progress and adjust Diet Plans accordingly.