Calcium is very important for your health. In fact, you have more calcium in your body than any other minerals. It makes up much of your bones and teeth and plays a role in heart health, muscle function and nerve signaling. The recommended daily intake (RDI) of calcium is 1,000 mg per day for most adults, though women over 50 and everyone over 70 should get 1,200 mg per day, while children aged 4–18 are advised to consume 1,300 mg.
However, a large percentage of the population doesn’t meet their calcium needs through their diet (1Trusted Source). The main foods rich in calcium are dairy products like milk, cheese and yogurt. However, many non-dairy sources are also high in this mineral. These include seafood, leafy greens, legumes, dried fruit, tofu and various foods that are fortified with calcium.
- Bone Development
- Bone strength
- People in weight lifting in gym
- Active sports persons
- Young children
Calcium Rich Diet
- This program starts with In Body Composition Analysis
- In addition, nutritionist will understand your current Diet, Exercise, Sleeping pattern, your medical history and your health goal.
- Based on above parameters, nutritionist will provide you with some tips on Diet and Lifestyle changes
- You will get 100% customized diet plan as per your food preferences (Veg/ Non Veg) divided into 5-6 meals in a day
- Diet plan will include multiple home-made food options which you can easliy find in the Supermarket
- No Crash Diets, No Supplements & Pills
- Based on what package you select, there would be regular consultations with Nutritionist every 10 days to monitor your progress and adjust Diet Plans accordingly.