Avoiding foods with gluten, a protein found naturally in wheat, rye, and barley, is critical in treating celiac disease. Removing gluten from your diet will improve symptoms, heal damage to your small intestine, and prevent further damage over time. While you may need to avoid certain foods, the good news is that many healthy, gluten-free foods and products are available.
- Gluten Intolerance
Celiac Disease Management
- This program starts with In Body Composition Analysis
- In addition, nutritionist will understand your current Diet, Exercise, Sleeping pattern, your medical history and your health goal.
- Based on above parameters, nutritionist will provide you with some tips on Diet and Lifestyle changes
- You will get 100% customized diet plan as per your food preferences (Veg/ Non Veg) divided into 5-6 meals in a day
- Diet plan will include multiple home-made food options which you can easliy find in the Supermarket
- No Crash Diets, No Supplements & Pills
- Based on what package you select, there would be regular consultations with Nutritionist every 10 days to monitor your progress and adjust Diet Plans accordingly.