Anemia happens when your body doesn’t have enough red blood cells. The condition is mainly caused by blood loss, the destruction of red blood cells, or your body’s inability to create enough red blood cells. There are many types of anemia. The most common type is iron deficiency anemia. Red blood cells contain a protein called hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is full of iron. Without sufficient iron, your body can’t make the hemoglobin it needs to create enough red blood cells to deliver oxygen-rich blood throughout your body. A lack of folate and vitamin B-12 may also impact your body’s ability to make red blood cells. If your body can’t process B-12 properly, you may develop pernicious anemia. A diet rich in iron and B vitamins like the plan below is important if you have anemia
- Blood disorder's like Thalassaemia
- Low Iron levels
- Women's with Menorrhagia
- This program starts with In Body Composition Analysis
- In addition, nutritionist will understand your current Diet, Exercise, Sleeping pattern, your medical history and your health goal.
- Based on above parameters, nutritionist will provide you with some tips on Diet and Lifestyle changes
- You will get 100% customized diet plan as per your food preferences (Veg/ Non Veg) divided into 5-6 meals in a day
- Diet plan will include multiple home-made food options which you can easliy find in the Supermarket
- No Crash Diets, No Supplements & Pills
- Based on what package you select, there would be regular consultations with Nutritionist every 10 days to monitor your progress and adjust Diet Plans accordingly.